In a complete and coherent manner, R. K. Rajput deals with the complicated components of engineering in his book Strength of Materials.
Summary Of The Book
Engineering students have an extensive syllabus which can get burdensome and difficult to follow.
This book deals with the essential components of the various aspects of mechanical engineering such as structuring, designing, creating and so on. It is required to prepare thoroughly for academic and practical purposes. With the help of Strength of Materials by R. K. Rajput, the students will be able to adapt better to the course structure of various universities. Strength of Materials is also useful for a person preparing for job interviews in the field.
R. K. Rajput presents complex processes in simplistic language that will help students in comprehending the theory and applications of the concepts easily. In addition to this, all information and knowledge provided have been updated as per the latest development.
The author has stated that the primary purpose of Strength of Materials is to provide students a simple, lucid and comprehensible explanation of different complex problems. This book specifically caters to students preparing for examinations pertaining to the engineering field. There are various interesting sections that deal largely with how to go about different institutional faculties.
About R. K. Rajput
R. K Rajput has authored several books that are directly concerned with engineering for students such as A Textbook of Engineering Thermodynamics, Thermal Engineering, and A Textbook of Internal Combustion Engines.
1. Simple Stresses & Strains
2. Principal Stresses And Strains
3. Centroid & Moment of Inertia
4. Bending Moment & Shearing Forces
5. Bending Stresses In Beams
6. Combined Direct & Bending Stresses
7. Shearing Stresses
8. Deflection of Beams
9. Fixed And Continuous Beams
10. Thin Shells
11. Thick Shells
12. Riveted And Welded Joints
13. Torsion of Circulars & Non – Circular Shafts
15. Strain Energy & Deflection Due to Shear & Bending
16. Columns & Struts
17. Analysis of Framed Structures
18. Theories of Failure
19. Stresses Due To Rotation
20. Bending of Curved Bars
21. Unsymmetrical Bending & Shear
22. Competitive Examinations (UPSC, GATE Etc.) Questions With
23. Universities Question (Recent) With Solutions Additional Objective Type Questions (Including Questions For Ese, Cse, Gate, Etc., Exams) Material Testing -Experiments